Dip Dying with Splat. The possibilities are endless.
Dip Dye Tools:
- Splat Bleach with Oxide
- Splat Colors
- Color Brush
- Clips & Foils
- Highlight the tips of the hair using Splat bleach with oxide. Place the hair on a foil. Lightened the bottom3 inches of hair, taking it as light as possible without causing any damage. It's best to "feather" on the bleach, painting a jagged line makes it blend better.
- Let it process until it reaches a pale blonde. Use the appropriate heat if necessary.
- Shampoo and lightly condition bleach out of the hair.
- Blow hair completely dry. If it's still wet, it will soak up less color.
- Place the hair on a foil. Imagine the bleached out part being split into 3. You're going to leave the top 1/3 blonde.
- Next, paint a lighter color on the entire bottom 2/3.
- Paint the very tips (or bottom 1/3) using the darker version of that color. It should look almost feather like. Be sure to blend. Wait for 30 minutes.
Last, rinse out the color. We highly suggest washing them out one piece at a time and towel drying well so the colors don't bleed into each other. If they do, you may see a "marbleizing" effect. if you're looking to keep them more defined, keep them away from each other when they're wet. Blow dry and your are dip dyed :)